This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I tend to get on a salad kick with the arrival of warmer weather. This Cucumber Radish Salad in a homemade vinaigrette is so easy to make, healthy and delicious!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
I love any kind of salads with cucumbers. I’m not a huge fan of radishes when eaten plain, but they’re so good in this salad with dill and a sweet and tart vinaigrette.
I’ve always thought radishes were such a beautiful vegetable! I’m just weird like that, always have been since I was a small child. My mama tells me I’d come home from school every day and explain to her in great detail about my lunch at school. Some of my classmates hated cafeteria food but I always loved it.
This salad is so easy to make… healthy deliciousness!
What is your favorite way to eat radishes?Print
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried or fresh dill weed
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 1 English cucumber, washed and sliced (about 3 cups sliced)
- 1 bunch radishes, washed and sliced (about 3 cups)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the white vinegar, olive oil, sugar, dill weed, celery seed, salt and pepper until sugar and salt is dissolved. Add cucumbers and radishes. Stir well to evenly coat vegetables. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate before serving.
Do you love vegetable salads as much as I do? Here are more for you to make!