You’re just 4 simple ingredients away from the most flavorful chicken dinner the whole family will love: Baked Pesto Chicken.
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
When it comes to dinner, you just can’t beat quick, easy, delicious and simple… this recipe is just that. There’s literally only 5 minutes of prep time required!
Serve it with rice or keep it low-carb with a salad. No one will ever know you threw this together in under 40 minutes!
Ingredients needed for baked pesto chicken:
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Prepared basil pesto
- Shredded provolone cheese
- Cherry or grape tomatoes
Do you see all of those juices in that skillet? Crusty French bread is a MUST for dipping.
Hooray for quick and easy weeknight dinners!Print
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a large oven-proof skillet or baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts in skillet or baking dish. Spread 2 tablespoons of pesto evenly over each breast.
- Bake (uncovered) for 30 minutes, or until chicken is done and juices run clear.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and arrange tomatoes evenly over and around chicken.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: baked pesto chicken, pesto chicken bake, baked pesto chicken breast