If you’re pushed for time and need an awesome meatball recipe for dinner or a gathering… look no further. These Crock Pot Cranberry Meatballs taste like you spent an eternity on them and they’re soooo easy!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
I love a good easy recipe. My dog Baby got sick recently with an eye problem so I spent most of the weekend watching her… it was nice to throw this recipe together quickly and have a good meal without a lot of hassle.
I made THE BEST subs with these meatballs! It was so easy just to throw them under the broiler a few minutes to melt the parmesan cheese. BAM and dinner was done. 😮
The combination of cranberry sauce, chili sauce, honey and seasonings is freakin’ phenomenal! It was all I could do not to eat some of these meatballs before photographing. They’re perfect on sub rolls, over pasta or as an appetizer to take to your next gathering. A no-fuss recipe that’s guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser!
- 1 (14-ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds fully cooked frozen meatballs, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, honey, cayenne pepper and garlic powder. Stir until smooth.
- Place meatballs in your slow cooker. Cover with sauce and stir to coat evenly.
- Cook on low heat for 4 hours, or until sauce is bubbly and hot and meatballs are heated through. Stir occasionally during cooking if possible.