For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (more or less, to taste)
For the salad:
- 1 English cucumber, washed and thinly sliced (about 4 cups sliced)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (about 2 green onions)
- 1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl until well incorporated, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add salad ingredients and gently toss to combine. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.