NOTE: It has come to my attention that there is debate regarding if garlic is safe for dogs. I have read that in minute amounts, garlic is not toxic for dogs. I have fed my dog very small amounts of garlic without issues. However, I am NOT a veterinary professional and recommend you consult your veterinarian before feeding your dog any type of homemade treats or food. For the sake of not receiving negative comments, I have removed garlic powder from this recipe.
- 3 cups all purpose flour & additional flour for dusting surface
- 2 large eggs
- Approximately 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, forming a stiff dough with your hands. Add more water if necessary.
- Dust surface with flour. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough about 1/4 inch thick. Using a cookie cutter, cut into shapes (or use a knife to cut into small strips).
- Place onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned on bottom (tops of treats will not be as browned).
- Cool on a wire rack & store in an airtight container.