I can’t believe it… St. Patrick’s Day is rapidly approaching which means SPRING is near as well! Today I’m sharing a St. Patrick’s Day inspired cocktail: Boozy Shamrock Shakes!
So leave it to me when it comes to spiking something (LOL). I had the most fun playing with this recipe… just adding a little of this and a little of that until I got it like I wanted it.
Because every holiday is a reason to celebrate, right?!?!
I hope you and your friends enjoy this as much as I did… CHEERS!Print
- 4–1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup peppermint schnapps
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 6 drops green food coloring (more or less, depending upon desired color)
- Optional: Whipped topping, mint springs and green sprinkles, for garnish
- In a blender, mix ice cream, milk, peppermint schnapps, vanilla extract, vodka and green food coloring until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped topping, mint sprigs and green sprinkles, if desired.