- 1 (12-ounce) package Hawaiian sweet rolls (12 rolls), sliced horizontally
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 1/3 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package sauerkraut, drained in a colander and squeezed to remove excess moisture
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing (more or less, to personal preference)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place bottom half of rolls in baking dish. Arrange slices of corned beef evenly over rolls, then arrange cheese slices evenly over beef. Sprinkle sauerkraut evenly over cheese.
- Drizzle as evenly as possible with dressing.
- Place top portion of rolls over slider ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic powder, onion powder and poppy seeds. Brush tops of rolls evenly with butter mixture.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until browned and cheese is melted.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: reuben sliders, reuben sliders recipe, corned beef sliders, baked reuben sliders