- 8 large fresh mint leaves
- 1/8 cup simple syrup
- Juice from 1/2 of a fresh lime
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup club soda
- Optional: Mint sprigs, lime wheels and fresh pomegranate arils, for garnish
- In a shaker, muddle mint leaves with simple syrup and lime juice.
- Add rum and pomegranate juice. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into 2 glasses filled with ice and top evenly with 1/4 cup club soda each.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, lime wheels and fresh pomegranate arils, if desired.