This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
‘Tis the season for festive cocktails, so today I’m sharing one of my favorite mojito recipes: Pomegranate Mojitos!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Ohhhhh how I love mojitos. They’re really not that complicated to make at all, and are such a nice change of pace. This recipe is perfect for holiday entertaining, but is also equally delicious enjoyed year-round. Because pomegranates are full of antioxidants and they’re good for us, right?!?! 🙂
This recipe calls for a little simple syrup, which is basically equal amounts of sugar and water gently boiled in a small saucepan until dissolved and allowed to cool. Easy peasy!
And if by chance you’re wondering where to find pomegranate juice… I’m always able to find it in the refrigerated area of the produce section of my local grocery store.
Enjoy and please drink responsibly. Cheers! 🙂Print
- 8 large fresh mint leaves
- 1/8 cup simple syrup
- Juice from 1/2 of a fresh lime
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup club soda
- Optional: Mint sprigs, lime wheels and fresh pomegranate arils, for garnish
- In a shaker, muddle mint leaves with simple syrup and lime juice.
- Add rum and pomegranate juice. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into 2 glasses filled with ice and top evenly with 1/4 cup club soda each.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, lime wheels and fresh pomegranate arils, if desired.