These Cranberry Jello Shots are an easy, fun and festive adult treat!
These holiday jello shots are so easy to prepare and guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser. Top them with sugared cranberries for a beautiful, sparkly and festive garnish.
If you decide to top these with sugared cranberries, be sure to do it just before serving. The sugar will absorb the moisture from the jello shot if you leave them on top of the shot for too long (they’ll still taste good, though!).
What You’ll Need
- Cranberry jello
- Water (1 cup boiling and ½ cup cold)
- Shot glasses or plastic souffle cups with lids
I couldn’t find cranberry jello at any of my local grocery stores so I purchased it from Amazon, along with these souffle cups (affiliate links).
Enjoy, have a wonderful holiday season and don’t forget to drink (or eat, in this case) responsibly. Cheers!
- 3 ounce package cranberry jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup vodka
- ½ cup cold water
- sugared cranberries optional garnish
- Empty contents of jello packet into a small pitcher. Add boiling water and stir or whisk until jello is completely dissolved.
- Add vodka and cold water. Stir or whisk until combined.
- Pour into shot glasses or souffle cups. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, or until firm.
- Top with sugared cranberries (just before serving), if desired.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.
Rate & Comment