This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
These Cranberry Jello Shots are an easy, fun and festive adult treat!
These holiday jello shots are so easy to prepare and guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser. Top them with sugared cranberries for a beautiful, sparkly and festive garnish.
If you decide to top these with sugared cranberries, be sure to do it just before serving. The sugar will absorb the moisture from the jello shot if you leave them on top of the shot for too long (they’ll still taste good, though!).
What You’ll Need for These Cranberry Jello Shots:
- Cranberry jello
- Water (1 cup boiling and 1/2 cup cold)
- Shot glasses or plastic souffle cups with lids
Enjoy, have a wonderful holiday season and don’t forget to drink (or eat, in this case) responsibly. Cheers!Print
A fun and festive adult holiday treat!
- 1 (3-ounce) package cranberry jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Optional: sugared cranberries, for garnish
- Empty contents of jello packet into a small pitcher. Add boiling water and stir or whisk until jello is completely dissolved.
- Add vodka and cold water. Stir or whisk until combined.
- Pour into shot glasses or souffle cups. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, or until firm.
- Top with sugared cranberries (just before serving), if desired.
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: holiday jello shots, cranberry jello shots