Here’s a quick and easy sweet treat to make during the holidays (or ANY day!): Pistachio Cranberry Chocolate Bark.
This chocolate bark recipe is not only quick and easy to prepare, your kids would probably enjoy helping out with this one in the kitchen, too. The pretty green and red colors make it a perfect holiday treat to give to your friends and family (or to keep for yourself!).
This recipe first appeared on the blog in the beginning and I figured it was time to bring it back with new photographs… especially since I’ll be making it for friends and family this holiday season!
Just three ingredients are all you’re going to need: White baking chocolate, pistachios and cranberries. I melted my chocolate in a double boiler, but you can also microwave it according to package instructions.
You just can’t beat the flavors of buttery pistachios, tart cranberries and sweet white chocolate… a perfect combination!
An easy and delicious 3-ingredient snack or dessert!
- 24 ounces white baking chocolate
- 2/3 cup roasted, salted and shelled whole and/or roughly chopped pistachios
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- Line a 13×9 rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, melt chocolate, or microwave according to package directions.
- Pour melted chocolate in baking sheet. Using the back of a spoon, spread melted chocolate evenly in baking sheet.
- Sprinkle pistachios and cranberries evenly over chocolate.
- Lightly dust evenly with the crushed pistachios. .
- Freeze for 30 minutes (or refrigerate for 1 hour) to harden chocolate and break into pieces once hardened.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pistachio cranberry chocolate bark
Originally published April 23, 2012 and updated with new photographs December 6, 2016.