An easy and delicious 3-ingredient snack or dessert!
- 24 ounces white baking chocolate
- 2/3 cup roasted, salted and shelled whole and/or roughly chopped pistachios
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- Line a 13×9 rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, melt chocolate, or microwave according to package directions.
- Pour melted chocolate in baking sheet. Using the back of a spoon, spread melted chocolate evenly in baking sheet.
- Sprinkle pistachios and cranberries evenly over chocolate.
- Lightly dust evenly with the crushed pistachios. .
- Freeze for 30 minutes (or refrigerate for 1 hour) to harden chocolate and break into pieces once hardened.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pistachio cranberry chocolate bark