This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Peaches are one of my favorite summer fruits… and rum is one of my favorite liquors. This Peach Mojito is such a refreshing summertime cocktail!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Peaches + rum = LOVE! 🙂
It’s actually not that difficult to prepare. You’ll need a muddler to muddle the peaches and mint. If you don’t have a muddler, you can use the back of a wooden spoon to mash it all together. Muddle a few mint leaves with lime juice, a peeled peach, mint and sugar. Add some white rum… pour in a glass over ice… then finish it off with club soda.
Garnish with a fresh slice of peach and mint sprig, if desired.
Then drink up (responsibly, of course!). Cheers!Print
- 1 shot (1.5 ounces) white rum
- 1 small peach, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4–5 mint leaves, torn
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Club soda
- Muddle peach chunks with mint leaves, lime juice and sugar.
- Add rum and stir or swirl well to combine. Fill a tall glass with ice, and pour peach mixture over ice. Top with club soda.
- Garnish with peaches, lime and/or mint sprigs.
Adapted from Cookie and Kate