Homemade No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream is so easy to make at home with just 3 INGREDIENTS! No ice cream maker needed!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Because ice cream always makes everything better, right?! I can’t believe I haven’t made it at home until now. It’s crazy easy to make and the prep time is literally about 5 minutes.
There’s also minimal clean-up involved… SCORE! This is a fun recipe to make with your kids, too.
This is an excellent base recipe to add all kinds of fun ingredients to, but it’s incredible just like it is with vanilla flavoring. Now my mind is racing with what I’m going to add to this ice cream recipe next time I make it… crushed cookies, strawberries or candy bar chunks??? 🙂Print
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2–1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- Pour sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract in a medium bowl and stir well with a spoon to combine. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat heavy whipping cream until thickened with stiff peaks, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add whipped cream to sweetened condensed milk and gently stir to combine. Pour into a 9 x 5 loaf pan and cover with aluminum foil. Freeze for at least 5-6 hours, or until firm.
Adapted from MarthaStewart.com