No-Churn Strawberry Lemon Ice Cream – The most creamy and flavorful ice cream… no machine required and just 10 minutes prep time!
- 1 (16-ounce) package strawberries, rinsed and trimmed
- 1 heaping tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2–1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (very cold)
- Optional: Additional strawberries, lemon slices and/or mint sprigs, for garnish
- Divide the strawberries in half. Place 1/2 of the strawberries and lemon zest in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Chop the remaining 1/2 of strawberries into about 1/4-inch pieces.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk, lemon extract, strawberry/lemon puree and chopped strawberries in a large bowl and stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat heavy whipping cream until thickened with stiff peaks (about 2-3 minutes).
- Gently fold strawberry and lemon mixture into cream and stir to combine.
- Pour into a loaf pan an cover with aluminum foil. Freeze for at least 5-6 hours, or until firm.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Ice cream, no churn, homemade ice cream, strawberry, lemon