- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1–1/2 cups prepared salsa
- 4–1/2 cups shredded fully cooked chicken
- 1 (12-ounce) package flour tortillas (12 taco tortillas)
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces colby cheese, shredded
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the soups and salsa until well combined. Add shredded chicken and stir to combine and evenly coat chicken.
- Layer 4 of the flour tortillas evenly in the bottom of the casserole dish. Spread 1/2 of the chicken mixture over the tortillas.
- Layer 4 more tortillas, then spread the remaining half of the chicken mixture over them.
- Layer last 4 tortillas and sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake (uncovered) for 30 minutes, or until top is lightly browned and chicken mixture is bubbly around sides of dish.
- Top with diced tomatoes and chopped fresh cilantro.
Adapted from Paula Deen