Attention all caprese lovers! You’re going to absolutely LOVE this Hot Cheesy Caprese Dip!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Oh. my. word. I’ve received so much awesome feedback on these Caprese Bites I posted last week, I just knew I had to make another caprese-inspired recipe. This one isn’t as healthy, but it’s amazing!!! Especially if you’re a cheese lover like me. The best of both worlds!
This right here…
This is some amazing stuff.
I love healthy food but I love comfort food, too. I just love food.
So cheesy, creamy and full of that caprese flavor… you’re going to love this dip! Perfect for game day!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 large Roma tomato, seeded and diced (about 1/2 cup, diced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh julienned or chopped basil
- 1 French Baguette, sliced and toasted
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, pesto, sour cream and Parmesan cheese until combined.
- Place into a 1-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with diced tomatoes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot and bubbling around edges.
- Sprinkle with the fresh basil and additional 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Adapted from The Gunny Sack