This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Attention all caprese lovers! You’re going to absolutely LOVE this Hot Cheesy Caprese Dip!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Oh. my. word. I’ve received so much awesome feedback on these Caprese Bites I posted last week, I just knew I had to make another caprese-inspired recipe. This one isn’t as healthy, but it’s amazing!!! Especially if you’re a cheese lover like me. The best of both worlds!
This right here…
This is some amazing stuff.
I love healthy food but I love comfort food, too. I just love food.
So cheesy, creamy and full of that caprese flavor… you’re going to love this dip! Perfect for game day!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 large Roma tomato, seeded and diced (about 1/2 cup, diced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh julienned or chopped basil
- 1 French Baguette, sliced and toasted
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, pesto, sour cream and Parmesan cheese until combined.
- Place into a 1-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with diced tomatoes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot and bubbling around edges.
- Sprinkle with the fresh basil and additional 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Adapted from The Gunny Sack