This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Crab dip with a kick… if you’re a cajun lover, you’re going to love this Cajun Crab Dip!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Hot Cajun Crab Dip
What’s not to love about a hot, gooey, cheesy crab dip?! This recipe is so simple to prepare – Just throw everything (except crab meat) into a bowl, stir to combine, fold in the crab meat, transfer to a baking dish and bake. Easy peasy!
This recipe is not overly hot or spicy by any means… it has just enough of a kick to satisfy my taste buds without being overwhelming. If you’re hard-core about loving hot and spicy foods, simply increase the amounts of cajun seasoning, horseradish and/or hot sauce to your liking.
I can’t think of ANY party where hot crab dip wasn’t a welcomed appetizer. Serve it with toasted pita points, celery, carrots or crackers.
How many servings is this crab dip?
This recipe yields approximately 4 cups of dip. It totally depends on your guest’s appetites, because I’ve seen people eat a cup of this dip at one sitting!
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons freshly minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients EXCEPT for crab meat and chives. Stir well to combine. Gently fold in crab meat.
- Spread mixture evenly in baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbling around edges and slightly browned. If more browning is desired, broil on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Top with chives.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crab dip, cajun crab dip, crab meat dip, cajun dip