Today I’m sharing an incredibly easy and mouthwatering recipe prepared in under 30 minutes: Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp. Succulent shrimp marinated in a simple and flavorful sauce – serve as a delicious seafood appetizer or with a garden salad and French bread for a quick dinner!
I love a good 30-minute meal and this does not disappoint. The marinade is prepared with staple pantry and fridge ingredients that you probably already have on-hand!
That marinade is just heavenly. I use about 2/3 of the mixture to marinate the shrimp in, then add the remaining marinade at the end of cooking the shrimp. You’re definitely going to need some crusty French bread to soak up some of that good stuff!
Your Simple Ingredients
- Soy sauce
- Minced fresh garlic
- Ginger powder
- Lemon juice
- Optional garnishes (sesame seeds and/or chopped fresh parsley)
More Easy Shrimp Recipes
Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp
- ⅔ cup honey
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound medium or large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 ½ tablespoons butter unsalted
- Sesame seeds and/or chopped fresh parsley optional garnish
- Whisk together the honey, soy sauce, garlic, ginger powder and lemon juice in a small bowl. Place the shrimp in a resealable bag and pour about ⅔ of the marinade in the bag. Refrigerate for a minimum of 15 minutes up to a few hours (refrigerate reserved ⅓ of marinade as well).
- Remove shrimp from marinade and discard used marinade. Melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat and add shrimp. Cook, stirring often, until shrimp are pink on both sides and cooked (about 3 to 4 minutes depending on size of shrimp). Add reserved marinade and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and/or chopped parsley, if desired.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.