This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
If you’ve got 20 minutes and a pound of peeled shrimp, these savory Roasted Garlic Parmesan Shrimp are a MUST-MAKE!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Have I mentioned how excited I get over food? My boyfriend bought about 120 pounds of shrimp fresh off the boat the other day and my mind was racing with what recipe I was going to make first. Needless to say, there’s gonna be a lot of upcoming shrimp recipes!
If you buy your shrimp already peeled, this recipe comes together in 20 minutes or less. YES! But I really don’t mind peeling shrimp; I actually enjoy it. There’s just something therapeutic to me about standing at the sink, listening to music, having a cold beverage and peeling shrimp. I love it!
This recipe is an quick and inexpensive appetizer or dinner. I served them with my homemade cocktail sauce. We ate them as dinner with a salad and garlic bread… AMAZING!
Take these to your next game day get-together and you’ll be a rock star. Promise.
More shrimp recipes you might enjoy
Or check out all of my shrimp recipes here. Enjoy!Print
Just 20 minutes is all it takes for the most savory and flavorful roasted shrimp!
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- Place shrimp in a large bowl, Add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, Old Bay seasoning and Parmesan Cheese. Gently toss with your hands to coat shrimp evenly as possible with Parmesan mixture.
- Place shrimp evenly on baking sheet and sprinkle with desired amount of pepper.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and cooked. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with homemade cocktail sauce, if desired.
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roasted shrimp, baked garlic shrimp