If you’ve got 20 minutes and a pound of peeled shrimp, these savory Roasted Garlic Parmesan Shrimp are a MUST-MAKE!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Have I mentioned how excited I get over food? My boyfriend bought about 120 pounds of shrimp fresh off the boat 😮 the other day and my mind was racing with what recipe I was going to make first. Needless to say, there’s gonna be a lot of upcoming shrimp recipes! 🙂
If you buy your shrimp already peeled, this recipe comes together in 20 minutes or less. YES! But I really don’t mind peeling shrimp; I actually enjoy it. There’s just something therapeutic to me about standing at the sink, listening to music, having a cold beverage and peeling shrimp. I love it!
This recipe is an quick and inexpensive appetizer or dinner. I served them with my homemade cocktail sauce. We ate them as dinner with a salad and garlic bread…. AMAZING!
Take these to your next game day get-together and you’ll be a rock star. Promise.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped parsley
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- Place shrimp in a large bowl, Add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, Old Bay seasoning and Parmesan Cheese. Gently toss with your hands to coat shrimp evenly as possible with Parmesan mixture.
- Place shrimp evenly on baking sheet and sprinkle with desired amount of pepper.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and cooked. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with homemade cocktail sauce, if desired.