This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
If you’ve got 20 minutes and a pound of peeled shrimp, these savory Roasted Garlic Parmesan Shrimp are a MUST-MAKE!
Have I mentioned how excited I get over food? My boyfriend bought about 120 pounds of shrimp fresh off the boat the other day and my mind was racing with what recipe I was going to make first. Needless to say, there’s gonna be a lot of upcoming shrimp recipes!
If you buy your shrimp already peeled, this recipe comes together in 20 minutes or less. YES! But I really don’t mind peeling shrimp; I actually enjoy it. There’s just something therapeutic to me about standing at the sink, listening to music, having a cold beverage and peeling shrimp. I love it!
This recipe is an quick and budget-friendly appetizer or dinner. I love to serve them with my homemade cocktail sauce, salad and garlic bread.
Take these to your next game day get-together and you’ll be a rock star. Promise.
More Shrimp Recipes You’ll LovePrint
Just 20 minutes is all it takes for the most savory and flavorful roasted shrimp!
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- Place shrimp in a large bowl, Add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, Old Bay seasoning and Parmesan Cheese. Gently toss with your hands to coat shrimp evenly as possible with Parmesan mixture.
- Place shrimp evenly on baking sheet and sprinkle with desired amount of pepper.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and cooked.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with homemade cocktail sauce, if desired.
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: garlic parmesan shrimp