This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
This savory and satisfying Ham, Asparagus and Mushroom Quiche is perfect for Easter brunch and is also a great way to recycle leftover ham.
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Full of asparagus, mushrooms, ham, onion and a blend of Swiss and cheddar cheeses, this quiche is brunch bliss. It’s incredibly easy to make and so impressive!
This quiche also freezes well for an easy make-ahead brunch… which leaves more time for pouring mimosas!
I used a refrigerated pie crust to slash time (which I’m all about) but if you have a trusted pie crust recipe, use it!
How to reheat a cooked quiche that has been frozen:
- To reheat a frozen cooked quiche that has been thawed, bake (covered with aluminum foil to prevent from further browning) in a preheated 325 degrees F oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- To reheat a cooked quiche directly from frozen, bake (covered with aluminum foil) in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes, or until heated through.
I hope you enjoy this quiche as much as I did. Enjoy!Print
This savory and satisfying quiche full of ham, asparagus, mushrooms and onions is a perfect Easter or Mother’s Day brunch!
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 8 ounces asparagus (1/2 bunch), tough ends removed and sliced into about 3-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 1 cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons freshly minced garlic
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup cubed or shredded fully cooked ham
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Form pie shell in a pie dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add asparagus, onion and mushrooms and saute for 3 minutes, or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about an additional 30 seconds.
- Whisk together eggs, half and half, thyme, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add ham, shredded cheeses and asparagus mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour into pie shell and bake (uncovered) for 40-45 minutes, or until eggs are set and crust is golden brown.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: ham asparagus mushroom quiche, ham asparagus mushroom quiche recipe