This EASY homemade Chicken Noodle Soup comes together in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup peeled and sliced carrots (about 2 medium carrots)
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion (about 1/2 of a medium onion)
- 1 cup sliced celery (about 2 ribs of celery)
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add carrots, onions and celery and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, cream of chicken soup, salt, pepper, dill weed and cooked chicken. Stir well to combine.
- Bring to a boil and add noodles. Boil gently for 10 minutes, or until egg noodles and vegetables are tender.