This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I just can’t believe I haven’t shared this recipe with you before now. Today I’m bringing you another quick, easy and comforting recipe… this EASY Chicken Noodle Soup that comes together in less than 30 minutes!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
If you love a hearty soup as much as I do, you’re going to just adore this recipe. I always use a ready-made rotisserie chicken to speed up the process.
I’ve made this soup for years, but have always just thrown ingredients in the pot and never written down what I was doing until now. I prefer my soup on the heartier, thicker side so that’s how I make it.
There’s nothing more comforting than a big bowl of this chicken noodle soup, especially on a cold day. And I don’t know about you, but I crave comfort food when it’s cold outside (it makes the cold weather a little more tolerable!).
I know you have 30 minutes to spare to make this soup… you’ve gotta give it a try!Print
This EASY homemade Chicken Noodle Soup comes together in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup peeled and sliced carrots (about 2 medium carrots)
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion (about 1/2 of a medium onion)
- 1 cup sliced celery (about 2 ribs of celery)
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add carrots, onions and celery and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, cream of chicken soup, salt, pepper, dill weed and cooked chicken. Stir well to combine.
- Bring to a boil and add noodles. Boil gently for 10 minutes, or until egg noodles and vegetables are tender.