This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Wake up to a hot breakfast and sweet aromas with this easy Crock Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal recipe!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Let your slow cooker do the work! This oatmeal seriously smells like pumpkin pie while it’s cooking… so sweet and savory with the perfect amount of spices and brown sugar.
I’m not a huge breakfast eater but have always loved oatmeal. Sometimes I’ll even eat it for lunch or dinner. What’s awesome about this recipe is that there’s basically no prep time whatsoever. Just throw everything in your slow cooker and stir to combine.
And it’s sooooo good topped with chopped pecans and raisins! 😮
Love pumpkin as much as I do? Check out all of my other pumpkin recipes!Print
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 6 cups water (more or less depending upon desired consistency)
- 1–1/4 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Optional toppings: Pecans and/or raisins
- Spray crock pot very well with cooking spray (if you don’t, it will stick!).
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker and stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Stir occasionally if possible.
- Top with pecans and raisins, if desired.