This fall-inspired pumpkin oatmeal is a delicious breakfast with just 5 minutes prep time required using your slow cooker!
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 6 cups water (more or less depending upon desired consistency)
- 1 1/4 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Pecans and/or raisins, for topping (optional)
- Spray the insert of your crock pot very well with cooking spray (if you don’t, it will stick!).
- Place oats, water, pumpkin puree, extract, pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar in your slow cooker insert and stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Stir occasionally if possible.
- Top with pecans and raisins when serving, if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Slow Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crock pot pumpkin oatmeal