It’s that time of the year to break out the punch bowl! This non-alcoholic Christmas Punch is a festive, fun and delicious holiday punch. It’s a kid-friendly beverage, but can be easily spiked for the adults, too!
This punch is everything merry, festive and bright. It’s sweet, tangy and literally takes just a few minutes to prepare. It’s a holiday beverage for every age – set out a bottle of vodka or white rum for the adults to spike their own glass (if desired).
Your Simple Ingredients
- Cranberry juice – I use a cranberry fruit juice blend or cranberry juice cocktail.
- Orange juice – I like to use pulp-free orange juice because the little pulp bits floating around the punch bowl aren’t visually appealing.
- Pineapple juice
- Ginger ale – If you’re planning on making ahead, pour in the ginger ale just before serving so that it doesn’t lose its carbonation when storing.
The sky is the limit when it comes to garnishes! Here are a few I recommend:
- Sliced orange – I love to stud one of the orange slices with cloves for a little extra festive flair!
- Sliced lime
- Cranberries – Although cranberries are festively beautiful in this punch, please exercise caution when serving to kids as they can potentially be a choking hazard.
- Pomegranate arils – Also exercise caution as mentioned above.
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
Prepare the punch the night before except do not add ginger ale. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, then pour in ginger ale just before serving.
More Holiday Drink Ideas
- 4 cups pulp-free orange juice chilled
- 4 cups cranberry juice blend (or cranberry juice cocktail) chilled
- 2 cups pineapple juice chilled
- 2 cups ginger ale chilled
- 1 orange* sliced
- 1 lime sliced
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries**
- Pour orange juice, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and ginger ale in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Gently stir to combine.
- Garnish with sliced fruit and cranberries.
- *For an extra festive flair, stud one orange slice with 10 to 12 whole cloves.
- **Please exercise caution when serving cranberries and/or pomegranate arils in punch to kids, as they may be a potential choking hazard.
- Make-ahead instructions: Prepare the punch the night before except do not add ginger ale. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, then pour in ginger ale just before serving.
- Nutrition facts do not include garnishes.
- Adults can spike their own glass with desired amount or white rum or vodka, if desired.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled, depending upon the size of your punch bowl.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.