So festive and refreshing, this Apple Cider Punch is so EASY to prepare for your next fall gathering!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
This recipe is so seriously simple it’s pretty much elementary. What makes this punch so special are all of the garnishes: star anise, cinnamon sticks, clove studded sliced lemons and oranges and of course, sliced apples!
Is this punch non-alcoholic?
Yes, it is. (I know, right?!). But the adults can still spike their personal glasses while the kids still get to enjoy it, too.
This recipe yields a hefty amount of punch (approximately 25 cups!), so there will be plenty to go around. Be sure to add the ginger ale just before serving so that it doesn’t lose its carbonation and taste flat.
If you slice your apples ahead of time, be sure to drizzle them with a little lemon juice so that they don’t brown. Cover and refrigerate the apples until the punch is ready to serve.
- 1 gallon apple cider (chilled)
- 1 cup lemon juice (chilled)
- 8 cups ginger ale (chilled)
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- Clove-studded orange and lemon slices
- Star anise
- Mint sprigs for garnishing glasses (optional)
- Pour apple cider and lemon juice in a large punch bowl. Add cinnamon sticks and stir to combine. Pour in ginger ale and gently stir to combine.
- Top punch with sliced apples, clove-studded orange and lemon slices and desired amount of star anise. Serve chilled.
- If preparing ahead of time, add ginger ale right before serving.