- 4 slices naan bread
- 1–1/3 cups Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups fully cooked and shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup fully cooked chopped bacon
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place naan bread on 2 large baking sheets.
- Spread HALF of the Alfredo sauce on each slice of naan. Evenly distribute shredded chicken over naan.
- Evenly drizzle remaining Alfredo sauce over chicken. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, then bacon, then tomatoes.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Sprinkle evenly with parsley.