This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Who doesn’t love chicken Alfredo? It’s even better integrating it into an easy pizza with BACON in this Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza
Yesssss! I love a recipe that effortlessly come together and taste delicious… like you spent an eternity preparing it (but not really!). But no one needs to know all that.
There are SEVERAL shortcuts you can take to make this pizza come together in just 15 MINUTES if you’re in a hurry:
- Use store-bought naan bread instead of homemade naan
- Use store-bought Alfredo sauce instead of homemade Alfredo sauce
- Use packaged bacon recipe pieces instead of frying bacon
- Use store-bought shredded rotisserie chicken or leftover cooked chicken
I made my own Alfredo sauce because I love it so much (and it comes together in 10 minutes!). I saved the leftover sauce for a quick fettuccine Alfredo dinner later this week with a salad (double score!).
Pizza night has never been easier than this!Print
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place naan bread on 2 large baking sheets.
- Spread HALF of the Alfredo sauce on each slice of naan. Evenly distribute shredded chicken over naan.
- Evenly drizzle remaining Alfredo sauce over chicken. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, then bacon, then tomatoes.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Sprinkle evenly with parsley.