Who doesn’t love chicken Alfredo? It’s even better integrating it into an easy pizza with BACON in this Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza!
Yes! I love a recipe that effortlessly come together and taste delicious… like you spent an eternity preparing it (but not really!). But no one needs to know all that.
- Use store-bought naan bread instead of homemade naan
- Use store-bought Alfredo sauce instead of homemade Alfredo sauce
- Use packaged bacon recipe pieces instead of frying bacon
- Use store-bought shredded rotisserie chicken or leftover cooked chicken
I made my own Alfredo sauce because I love it so much (and it comes together in 10 minutes!). I saved the leftover sauce for a quick fettuccine Alfredo dinner later this week with a salad (double score!).
Pizza night has never been easier than this!
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place naan bread on 2 large baking sheets.
- Spread HALF of the Alfredo sauce on each slice of naan. Evenly distribute shredded chicken over naan.
- Evenly drizzle remaining Alfredo sauce over chicken. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, then bacon, then tomatoes.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Sprinkle evenly with parsley.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.