Low-carb has never been more delicious than in these easy Portobello Caprese Pizzas… curb your pizza cravings without the guilt!
You’ll never miss the crust in these pizzas! They’re just the perfect size for a personal pizza. Serve with a salad for a satisfying complete meal.
Anyone who knows me well knows that two of my favorite foods are mushrooms and pizza. If you’re a mushroom lover like me, you also need to try these amazing mushroom and spinach subs!
Although I don’t eat low-carb frequently, this is definitely going to be on the menu rotation. This pizza is so satisfying, I never missed the bread.
Another great thing about this recipe is that it comes together in under 30 minutes for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. YES!
Portobello Caprese Pizzas
- 4 portobello mushrooms wiped clean and debris removed with a damp towel, stems and gills removed
- ¼ cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup cherry or grape tomatoes thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms on baking sheet and spread 1 tablespoon pesto in each mushroom cap. Top evenly with mozzarella, then tomatoes.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- While pizzas are baking, prepare the balsamic reduction. Place balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to maintain a simmer. Simmer for approximately 8 to 10 minutes, or until desired consistency is met and reduced by about half.
- Top pizzas with fresh basil and drizzle with balsamic reduction.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.