These creamy and delicious deviled eggs with bacon and horseradish were one of my first recipes on the blog that I’m bringing back to life with new photographs… because they’re just THAT GOOD!
Because it’s football season and everyone loves deviled eggs, right?! These deviled eggs pack a serious punch of flavor. The horseradish isn’t overwhelming, but just enough to give them a tiny kick.
And then there’s BACON. Ohhhh glorious bacon! I love ANY kind of deviled eggs. I came up with and have been enjoying this recipe since about 2010 or 2011, but they were originally posted on the blog in 2012.
If you love deviled eggs as much as I do… be sure to try my Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs and Classic Deviled Eggs, too!
Bacon Horseradish Deviled Eggs
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 24
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- ¼ cup sweet relish
- 2 teaspoons spicy mustard
- ½ teaspoon black pepper (or more, to taste)
- ⅓ cup recipe bacon pieces OR 4 to 6 slices of crispy fried bacon, crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Remove yolk from hard boiled eggs and place in a medium bowl. Mash yolk with a fork until crumbly.
- Add mayonnaise, horseradish, relish, mustard, pepper and bacon pieces and stir well to combine.
- Place in a piping bag or a plastic storage bag (if placing in plastic storage bag, place in a corner of the bag and cut the corner tip off of the bag).
- Squeeze egg yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley, if desired.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bacon horseradish deviled eggs
Originally published on February 4, 2012 and updated October 15, 2016.
These deviled eggs look so great! They are by far one of my favorite hors d’oeuvres. Can’t wait to make them again. I love that they have bacon added into them – it honestly gives the dish such a great taste!
Amy @ The Blond Cook
Thanks so much, Sam! 🙂