These incredibly flavorful Shrimp Deviled Eggs are a perfect way for shrimp lovers to recycle those leftover Easter eggs!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
YES! I love shrimp in pretty much anything, so I thought, “Why not put them in deviled eggs?”. I had some leftover steamed shrimp and plenty of eggs, so why not? The outcome was spectacular.
AND I love deviled eggs… they’re one of my very favorite finger foods. I didn’t add relish to this recipe because I wanted to add as many shrimp as I could without having leftover filling. They were insanely delicious!
These make a wonderful appetizer for any get-together and are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser.
Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- Yield: 24
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- ⅔ cup chopped cooked shrimp
- Pinch of salt (more or less, to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (more or less, to taste)
- ½ teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Remove yolks from eggs and place in a medium bowl. Mash yolks with a fork until crumbly.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, shrimp, salt, pepper and Old Bay seasoning and stir well to combine.
- Spoon mixture into egg whites, or place mixture into a piping bag and squeeze into egg whites.
- Sprinkle evenly with fresh chives.
Love this idea for deviled eggs! So delicious! Such a great recipe, thanks!
Amy @ The Blond Cook
Thank you so much, Bee! 🙂