- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 2 teaspoons spicy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper (or more, to taste)
- 1/3 cup recipe bacon pieces OR 4-6 slices of crispy fried bacon, crumbled
- 1–1/2 teaspoons paprika
- Fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- Remove yolk from hard boiled eggs and place in a medium bowl. Mash yolk with a fork until crumbly.
- Add mayonnaise, horseradish, relish, mustard, pepper and bacon pieces and stir well to combine.
- Place ina piping bag or a plastic storage bag (if placing in plastic storage bag, place in a corner of the bag and cut the corner tip off of the bag).
- Squeeze egg yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley, if desired.