- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 2 teaspoons spicy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or more, to taste)
- 1/3 cup recipe bacon pieces OR 4 to 6 slices of crispy fried bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Remove yolk from hard boiled eggs and place in a medium bowl. Mash yolk with a fork until crumbly.
- Add mayonnaise, horseradish, relish, mustard, pepper and bacon pieces and stir well to combine.
- Place in a piping bag or a plastic storage bag (if placing in plastic storage bag, place in a corner of the bag and cut the corner tip off of the bag).
- Squeeze egg yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley, if desired.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bacon horseradish deviled eggs