You’re just FIVE ingredients away from one of the best treats of your life… No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Trust me… everyone’s’ going to RAVE over these when you make them. They taste like a huge Reese’s peanut butter cup: salty, sweet and chocolately!
This is also a great recipe to make with kids. Very few steps are involved and they’ll definitely have something to look forward to. Be careful, though because these are SUPER rich and sweet (that’s what makes them so good!). 🙂
My dad John is a HUGE lover of Reese’s peanut butter cups, so of course I had to give him a big plate of these. It was like I was giving him gold or something when he took the first bite and made my day. I hope you enjoy these as much as we have! 🙂
- ¾ cup butter, melted (1-1/2 sticks)
- 2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- Place melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and 1 cup peanut butter in a large bowl. Stir with a large spoon until blended.
- Transfer graham cracker mixture to an ungreased 8x8 dish. Spread well and press evenly with a spatula. Place in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to set.
- Microwave chocolate chips and ¼ cup peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl for approximately 2 minutes on high, or until melted. Stir well to combine.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly over graham cracker mixture. Refrigerate for at least one hour before slicing. Store covered in refrigerator.