This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
This Spiked Peach Tea is an easy southern summertime favorite cocktail!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
If there were ever a cocktail made for sitting in a rocking chair and porch sipping, this is it. It’s incredibly easy to throw together and guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser!
I started making this cocktail over the weekend to sit out on the porch and enjoy the sunshine and thought to myself, “I should really re-photograph this!” (I originally published this recipe in 2012).
Can I make this peach tea non-alcoholic?
Yes, you can! Simply omit the whiskey.
Make it extra-special and garnish with fresh peach slices and mint sprigs!
Originally published April 26, 2012 and updated June 4, 2018.Print
- 6 small tea bags
- 1 quart water
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Your favorite whiskey
- Optional: fresh sliced peaches and mint sprigs for garnish
- Pour 1 cup of water in a small saucepan. Add tea bags and bring to a boil.
- Just as water comes to a boil, remove from heat and cover to steep. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour tea into pitcher with sugar. Add remaining water and stir well to combine and melt sugar. Allow tea to cool in refrigerator for 1 hour (covered).
- Add peach nectar to tea and stir well to combine.
- Pour peach tea over ice, leaving enough room for 1 shot of whiskey. Stir to combine.
- Optional: Add fresh sliced peaches to tea and garnish with mint sprig.
Slightly adapted from Bobby Flay