- 6 small tea bags
- 1 quart water
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Your favorite whiskey
- Optional: fresh sliced peaches and mint sprigs for garnish
- Pour 1 cup of water in a small saucepan. Add tea bags and bring to a boil.
- Just as water comes to a boil, remove from heat and cover to steep. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour tea into pitcher with sugar. Add remaining water and stir well to combine and melt sugar. Allow tea to cool in refrigerator for 1 hour (covered).
- Add peach nectar to tea and stir well to combine.
- Pour peach tea over ice, leaving enough room for 1 shot of whiskey. Stir to combine.
- Optional: Add fresh sliced peaches to tea and garnish with mint sprig.
Slightly adapted from Bobby Flay