Happy New Year! Sometimes we all need a little dainty cocktail that’s hassle-free and easy to mix up. That’s why I’m so excited to share with you this EASY and delicious champagne punch prepared with rum and raspberries!
What a year this has been in so many ways! I moved, rescued a new dog and quit my day job to blog full time (scary!) to name a few of the major things. It definitely has been a year of change, but I’m thankful for everything that’s happened.
I do have a few resolutions, though. I would like to get back in an exercise routine (don’t we all?!), stick to a more consistent schedule and integrate videos into my recipes on the blog. I’m trying to be realistic so I’ll stick to my plan! Do you believe in New Year’s resolutions? What are yours?
This recipe is so incredibly easy (and tastes sooooo good!) I just know you’re gonna want to thank me. So, you’re welcome in advance! 🙂
Your simple ingredients are blush champagne, ginger ale, light rum, frozen raspberries and optional mint sprigs for garnish. Throw it all together and you’ve got a pitcher large enough to serve several guests.
Happy New Year and I hope your new year if full of nothing but awesome things. Happy mixin’!Print
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of blush or pink champagne (chilled)
- 1 liter bottle of ginger ale (chilled)
- 1 cup light rum
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Pour champagne, ginger ale and rum into a large pitcher or punch bowl. Add raspberries and stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with mint sprigs when serving, if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: raspberry champagne rum punch