This recipe for Quick Homemade Pizza Sauce takes only FIVE minutes to make and is packed full of flavor… so easy and simple!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Okay so I admit it. I’ve been so guilty in the past of buying jars of pizza sauce. But there’s really no need to when you can SO EASILY throw it together at home. Not only is it a lot cheaper, it tastes so much better!
I made this sauce last week when making homemade pizza dough. It’s so easy to make it’s elementary. I always keep pizza sauce on-hand because it’s nice to be able to throw together a pizza for dinner at the last minute.
Homemade pizza sauce doesn’t get much easier than this!
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Pinch of sugar
- Pinch of black pepper
- In a medium bowl, stir tomato sauce and tomato paste until combined and smooth. Add remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Store in a jar or covered container in refrigerator for up to 1 week, or freeze for up to 3 months.