Making your own homemade pizza sauce doesn’t get any simpler than this easy, delicious and budget-friendly recipe!
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste (no salt added)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Pinch of granulated sugar
- Pinch of black pepper
- In a medium bowl, stir tomato sauce and tomato paste until combined and smooth. Add remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Store in a jar or covered container in refrigerator for up to 1 week, or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Sauce
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: best homemade pizza sauce, easy pizza sauce