These beautiful and delicious Pineapple Cream Mimosas are going to be a hit at your next weekend brunch!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
With Easter and Mother’s Day quickly approaching, I’ve been thinking of an extra-special mimosa to make for my mom that she would enjoy. This is it!
This recipe combines the classic mimosa we all love with a creamy, tropical twist… and it’s SO EASY.
Actually, my mama has already had this mimosa. She was here visiting when I was testing the recipe and (how do I make this sound elegant???) GULPED IT DOWN.
Needless to say, these do go down extremely easy… so be forewarned.
What makes these mimosas creamy?
The secret ingredient is sherbet. By blending equal amounts of pineapple juice and pineapple sherbet, then pouring over your favorite champagne, it results in the ultimate creamy brunch mimosa.
How does it taste?
This mimosa is creamy without being too heavy and filling. By using sherbet, it gives it a light and creamy taste. It tastes sweet, crisp, creamy and tropical.
This recipe yields 4 (6-ounce) mimosas. It’s important to note to very SLOWLY pour the sherbet mixture over the champagne so that it doesn’t fizz up too quickly and overflow.
Love mimosas? Check out all of my mimosa recipes. Cheers!Print
A light, creamy, sweet and crisp pineapple mimosa that will be a hit at your next weekend brunch. Perfect for Mother’s Day or Easter!
- 1 cup pineapple sherbet
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 12 ounces of your favorite champagne
- Pineapple wedges and maraschino cherries, for garnish (if desired)
- Blend sherbet and pineapple juice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour 4 champagne flutes half full of champagne (3 ounces in each flute).
- VERY SLOWLY pour sherbet mixture over champagne (do not stir).
- Garnish with pineapple wedges and/or maraschino cherries, if desired.