A light, creamy, sweet and crisp pineapple mimosa that will be a hit at your next weekend brunch. Perfect for Mother’s Day or Easter!
- 1 cup pineapple sherbet
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 12 ounces of your favorite champagne
- Pineapple wedges and maraschino cherries, for garnish (if desired)
- Blend sherbet and pineapple juice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour 4 champagne flutes half full of champagne (3 ounces in each flute).
- VERY SLOWLY pour sherbet mixture over champagne (do not stir).
- Garnish with pineapple wedges and/or maraschino cherries, if desired.