Seafood night just got incredibly easy with this sweet, tangy and savory Maple Glazed Salmon. You’re going to want to make it over and over again!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Did I mention it’s also healthy and satisfying? A win-win situation going on here.
The most difficult part of this recipe is whisking together the glaze ingredients… really!
Maple glaze ingredients for the salmon:
- Maple syrup
- Soy sauce
- Fresh minced garlic
- Dried thyme
- Lemon juice
- Melted butter
Baking time depends on the thickness of your salmon which can vary. I used a 1-½ pound salmon filet that was 1-¼ inch thick and baking time was 25 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Maple Glazed Salmon
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 6 servings
- ⅔ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons freshly minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1–½ pound wild-caught salmon filet (skin on)
- ½ large lemon, thinly sliced
- Fresh thyme sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- Whisk together maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, pepper, thyme, lemon juice and melted butter in a small bowl until combined.
- Place salmon in a large resealable bag and pour marinade into bag. Turn to coat evenly. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning once after 15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place salmon filet (skin side down) on prepared baking sheet. Spoon about ¼ cup of marinade evenly over salmon. Top with lemon slices.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until salmon is cooked thoroughly and flakes easily with a fork (will depend upon thickness of filet). Top with fresh thyme sprigs, if desired.
The FDA recommends salmon to be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: maple glazed salmon, maple salmon, maple soy salmon, maple salmon recipe, maple soy glazed salmon
Rate & Comment