This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
This easy Greek Pasta Salad with feta and a homemade vinaigrette dressing is a perfect make-ahead side dish for potlucks and summer cookouts.
Not only does this pasta salad come together in just 20 minutes, it feeds a crowd. Serve it with chicken for a complete meal!
How long does this last in the refrigerator?
This lasts up to 3-4 days stored covered in the fridge. It’s best served within 24 hours while the cucumbers are crispy (they become more tender the longer you refrigerate).
Your Simple Ingredients
- Pasta (I used rotini but feel free to use your favorite short pasta)
- Black olives
- Feta cheese
- Grape or cherry tomatoes
- Red onion
- Greek vinaigrette (if you’re in a hurry feel free to use your favorite store-bought Greek dressing)
More Greek-inspired recipes you might enjoy:Print
This easy pasta salad with a homemade vinaigrette dressing is a perfect make-ahead side dish for potlucks and cookouts!
For the vinaigrette:
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
For the salad:
- 16 ounces rotini pasta (or your favorite short pasta)
- 1 (6 ounce drained weight) can sliced black olives
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, diced (about 4 cups diced)
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced red onion (about 1/2 of a medium red onion)
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese (about 1 cup)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, prepare the vinaigrette by whisking vinaigrette ingredients together in a small bowl to combine. Set aside.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, add all of the pasta ingredients and toss gently to combine.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and stir to coat evenly.
Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: greek pasta salad, greek pasta salad recipe
Originally published June 13, 2016. Updated with new photographs and helpful tips June 2019.