This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Buttery angel hair pasta with fresh and vibrant flavors of lemon, garlic and rosemary is a satisfying side dish or vegetarian main course.
The fresh and vibrant flavors of butter, lemon, fresh rosemary and garlic come together into something spectacular in this pasta dish! I have the biggest rosemary bush growing right now and always try to cook with it when I can.
My mama gave the the rosemary bush in a huge pot that sits beside my side porch. Hmmmm… what ELSE can I do with rosemary?! I love it! I ate this with delicious pork tenderloin that I grilled today for another post (recipe coming very soon!). But I could also eat this as a meal on its own for sure!
The kitchen still has the aromatics of rosemary, lemon and garlic and smells sooooo good!
This is certainly a quick and easy dish if you’re pushed for time. If you love rosemary, lemon, garlic and buttery pasta as much as I do, this recipe is sure to be a winner. Enjoy!Print
Angel hair pasta with the fresh, vibrant flavors of lemon, garlic and rosemary is a quick and easy side dish!
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic, butter, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until garlic is golden brown (about 3 1/2 to 4 minutes).
- Add lemon juice, rosemary and lemon zest. Stir well and remove from heat.
- When pasta has finished cooking, drain in a colander. Return pasta to pot (or a medium serving bowl) and add lemon and rosemary mixture. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lemon garlic rosemary pasta