I have an intense love with fresh green beans, and this flavor-packed side dish is one of my favorite delicious ways to prepare them.
Yes!!! I could literally eat a big bowl of these as an entire meal. I’ve been grilling a lot lately and craving fresh vegetables… this is the perfect side dish to just about any main course.
Healthy deliciousness right here!
This recipe calls for crushed red pepper flakes… I used 1/4 teaspoon, but if you can take the heat, add more to your liking.
I like these beans crisp-tender so I sautéed them for about 7 minutes. If you like yours more tender, sauté them for an additional couple of minutes.
More Veggie Side Dishes You’ll Love
Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
- 1 pound fresh green beans rinsed and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt more or less, to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper more or less, to taste
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Place green beans in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Sauté in a large skillet over medium high heat for 7 to 8 minutes (stirring frequently), or until desired tenderness is met. Add more olive oil if necessary.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutritional info is provided as a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.