This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
There’s nothing I love more than a simple and easy recipe that tastes like you spent hours preparing it… like this flavorful and Easy Crockpot Orange Chicken.
You truly can’t go wrong with this recipe, it’s full of flavor with minimal effort. Here’s a video to show you JUST HOW EASY it is!
There’s still a lot of improvement needed on my end with these videos, but I’ve been practicing so much trying to learn how to film and edit… so much to learn, so little time.
I work totally by myself, so this learning process has been a definite challenge to say the least. I was lucky enough to be able to crop out the part where my dog Baby tried to stick her head in the Crockpot… no lie. 🙂
Serve this chicken over some cooked rice and top with sesame seeds and cilantro (or green onions) and you’ve got a delicious chicken dinner for the whole family. Who needs takeout when orange chicken is this easy?!Print
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Spray inside of slow cooker insert with cooking spray. Cook chicken in slow cooker on high for 3 hours, or for low on 6 hours (covered).
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and empty and discard juices. Cut chicken into cubes and return to slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, orange marmalade, soy sauce and garlic. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on high for an additional 30 minutes. Serve over cooked rice and top with sesame seeds and fresh chopped cilantro.
- Category: Slow Cooker
- Method: Slow Cook
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: crock pot orange chicken
Adapted from TheFrugalGirls.com