There’s nothing I love more than a simple and easy recipe that tastes like you spent hours preparing it… like this flavorful and Easy Crockpot Orange Chicken.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
You truly can’t go wrong with this recipe, it’s full of flavor with minimal effort. Here’s a video to show you JUST HOW EASY it is!
There’s still a lot of improvement needed on my end with these videos, but I’ve been practicing my butt off trying to learn how to film and edit… so much to learn, so little time.
I work totally by myself, so this learning process has been a definite challenge to say the least. I was lucky enough to be able to crop out the part where my dog Baby tried to stick her head in the Crockpot… no lie. 🙂
Just throw this chicken over some cooked rice and top with sesame seeds and cilantro (or green onions) and you’ve got a delicious chicken dinner for the whole family. Who needs takeout when orange chicken is this easy?!Print
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1–3/4 pounds)
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Cook chicken in slow cooker on high for 3 hours, or for low on 6 hours (covered).
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and empty juices. Cut chicken into cubes and return to slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, orange marmalade, soy sauce and garlic. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on high for an additional 30 minutes. Serve over cooked rice and top with sesame seeds and fresh chopped cilantro.
Adapted from TheFrugalGirls.com