- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Spray inside of slow cooker insert with cooking spray. Cook chicken in slow cooker on high for 3 hours, or for low on 6 hours (covered).
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and empty and discard juices. Cut chicken into cubes and return to slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, orange marmalade, soy sauce and garlic. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on high for an additional 30 minutes. Serve over cooked rice and top with sesame seeds and fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours 30 minutes
- Category: Slow Cooker
- Method: Slow Cook
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: crock pot orange chicken