This healthy and easy salad is full of fresh, vibrant flavors and is a perfect spring and summer side dish!
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 large (unpeeled) English cucumber, thinly sliced (about 3 cups sliced)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, sliced in half
- Whisk together red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, dill, olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl until combined.
- Place cucumbers, red onion and olives in a large bowl. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving.
Adapted from BHG.com
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cucumber salad, cucumber and olive salad