See??? I told you I had another crock pot meal for y’all. This Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Roast is off the chain easy and delicious!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
This tender and juicy pork roast in a sweet balsamic sauce had been cooking all day when I got home. My side door enters the kitchen of my new house… I didn’t even make it up the steps and could smell it before I opened the door!
I am not a morning person, but I waited until the morning to prepare the sauce before I left for work. All it took was FIVE minutes (if even that) to whip it together and throw it on top of the pork roast before leaving.
This is so tender, you won’t even need a knife; a fork will do just fine. If you’re looking for a hearty meal with minimum prep time, this recipe’s for YOU. Open up a can of green beans and whip up some potatoes and you’re DONE. Make the hubby do the dishes and kick back… ’cause he won’t know you threw this together in no time flat.Print
5 minutes prep time is all it takes for this juicy pork roast with a sweet balsamic sauce prepared in your slow cooker!
- 1 (3 pound) boneless center cut pork roast
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- Place pork roast in your slow cooker (fat side up). In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over the pork roast.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low setting. Ladle balsamic sauce on top of roast before serving.
Adapted from Add a Pinch