5 minutes prep time is all it takes for this juicy pork roast with a sweet balsamic sauce prepared in your slow cooker!
- 1 (3 pound) boneless center cut pork roast
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- Place pork roast in your slow cooker (fat side up). In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over the pork roast.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low setting. Ladle balsamic sauce on top of roast before serving.
Adapted from Add a Pinch